Located in the heart of the old town city centre and at the foot of the Château de l'Empéri, this municipal museum, created in 1992, is located inside the house that Nostradamus bought in 1547 to found a new family with Anne Ponsard, of whom he had 6 children.
A "House of writers and literary heritage" since 2006, it is in there that he completed all his works and that he ended his days some twenty years later, in 1566.
An audio-guided tour, lasting 40 minutes, in 10 sound panels, with a small planetarium, retraces the life of the great man as well as his scientific and philosophical work. The tour has been designed so that the visitor follows the same initiatory path as Michel de Nostredame did in the 16th century. Temporary exhibitions on the history of the Renaissance are held regularly in the covered courtyard of the house. From 1 January 2018: Closed on Tuesdays.